Learn how to disable or opt out of your browser cookies feature by visiting www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.
Our Commitment to Privacy.
- Information/Data Collection, Use, and Sharing [CLICK link to heading]
- Cookies/Other Tracking Information [CLICK link to heading]
- Third-Party Linking [CLICK link to heading]
- Minors’ Use of This Site [CLICK link to heading]
- Downloads/Information Requests [CLICK link to heading]
- Employment Applications [CLICK link to heading]
- Security and Confidentiality [CLICK link to heading]
- Your Consent [CLICK link to heading]
- How to Contact Us [CLICK link to heading]
- Updates [CLICK link to heading]
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.senture.com. We are sensitive to privacy and take our responsibility of protecting information seriously. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and does not apply to information collected offline or via online sources other than this website. As used in this notice, terms such as “we” or “our” refer to Senture, LLC.
Information/Data Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you visit or navigate our website, we collect two types of information/data:
- Direct Information. Personal identifying information—name, email address, phone number, mailing address—that you submit to make a request, send an email, or fill out an employment application and we use to reply to you.
- Indirect Data. Nonpersonal, user-specific data—how you entered our site, how you navigated through it, what areas were of interest to you, how long you reviewed information in those areas—that we use to analyze traffic, make technical improvements, aggregate metrics, and give feedback to management to enhance our services offered.
As owners of this information/data, we alone have access to it. We do not sell, license, or rent it to any person or organization, nor do we share it with third parties for marketing purposes, other than as necessary to fulfill visitor requests. We grant access to personal information data only to those employees who require it in order to carry out their job duties. We make sure our collection, use, storage, and dissemination of such information/data meet all statutory and regulatory requirements. Further, we do not grant access to personal information about any employee—or about any client, strategic partner, or other visitor to our website—except as otherwise stated herein.
How We Use Information/Data.
Typically, we use your information/data as follows:
- To respond to an email or a request for information
- To process an employment application
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes and/or to protect our rights or take appropriate legal action
- To conduct business, so long as such use is legal and consistent with the uses outlined herein
Cookies/Other Tracking Information.
Cookies are anonymous text files placed on your computer’s hard drive by your browser, ensuring you receive the information you request. They neither capture private information nor reveal your personal identity. According to USA.gov, “. . . cookies uniquely identify a browser on a computer but never a person.” Cookies simply establish a user session, allowing Senture’s server to aggregate information about your visit (pages viewed, searches performed), provide you with appropriate frames and content, and make it easier for you to use the site’s dynamic features. When you revisit the site, Senture recognizes you by the cookie and personalizes your experience accordingly—for example, presenting content that is tailored to your interests.
We also use tracking technologies to allow your browser to send us data (IP address, server domain name, browser type, geographic location, date/time of visit, operating system, search engine used, etc.).
Although cookies collect no personally identifiable information (PII) that is unique to an individual—Social Security Number, credit card numbers, mother’s maiden name, etc.—and no personal identifying information, some visitors choose to refuse or disable them entirely. The major drawback to not having cookies placed on your computer is that some website features may not work properly.
As a convenience to visitors, we may at times provide links to other websites, applications, or products via our website. Such linked sites are not under the control of Senture, nor do they imply our endorsement. Further, we are not responsible for the accuracy of their content or their privacy or security practices. Use of third-party websites is at your own risk, and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each site you interact with before allowing the collection and use of your personal information.
Minors’ Use of This Site.
Because www.senture.com is a general audience site focusing on business needs, it is intended for use by professional adults only. Although it does not contain offensive or objectionable material, the site is neither directed toward, nor should be used by, minors (generally, individuals under the age of 18 or as defined by state law). We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
In order to receive downloadable content from our website—or to request information about Senture’s Contact Center and BPO solutions—visitors must complete a form that collects personal identifying information (name, email, address, phone number, mailing address). We use this information to contact them about items in which they have expressed an interest.
Security and Confidentiality.
High-profile privacy violations involving many underlying technologies—from social media data breaches and keyword search leaks to password compromise and email hacker attacks—have dominated the news in recent years. Senture, therefore, regards maintaining the accuracy and integrity of your information as one of our foremost priorities. Although we do not collect sensitive PII, we do take reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of any type of information/data that is provided to us online or offline. Our staff engineers and developers have put in place generally accepted industry safeguards, technical measures, and managerial procedures that strengthen our ability to prevent unauthorized access to, or disclosure of, the information/data we collect online. Despite these safeguards, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may inappropriately access security systems or intercept transmissions of information. Senture assumes no liability for any such occurrences.
How to Contact Us.