Optimizing the Customer Experience…Senture’s Multichannel State‑of‑the‑Art Contact Centers.
Staffed and Equipped for Secure 24/7/365 Operations.
Our Contact Centers in London, Monticello, Annville, and Williamsburg, KY, and McAllen, TX, offer:
- Segregated, redundant operations
- Secure Network Operations Centers
- Ability to scale up quickly
- IP‑based architecture that supports evolving multichannel services to enhance the customer experience and deliver a more integrated, collaborative approach to customer satisfaction
- Mature security program that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI)
We are an extension of your business, adding value to the customer experience with:
- Friendly, compassionate, knowledgeable agents with vast experience in collaborative hybrid environments who understand your brand and your business
- Extensive call recording, monitoring, and reporting capabilities
- Full‑service production and training areas with individual workstations, telephones, headsets, and Internet access
- Integrated system and data security protocols—including FISMA guidelines and NIST standards, federal C&A approval, and Authority to Operate (ATO) authorization
- Rigorous business model with best‑in‑class technology and proven HR practices
Senture’s Technology Infrastructure features the Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) PBX, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), and IVR solution. With high availability and geographic redundancy, it supports inbound/outbound phone and voicemail. The advanced call routing system provides call routing paths—enabling rapid temporary routing changes, unexpected surges, and emergency routing for use on approval or activation. The solution also has preferred queuing and estimated wait times, with the ability to either leave the queue and go to voicemail or retain place in queue and request a callback.
London, KY Contact Center.
460 Industrial Boulevard | London, KY 40741
- 44-acre campus, expandable quickly for growth
- 130,000 sq. ft. (facility 1) + 33,250 sq. ft. (facility 2)
- 1,297 seats (facility 1) + 244 seats (facility 2), with capacity for more than 4,600 agents
- 10 secure segregated Contact Centers, 8 training rooms with capacity up to 100 agents
- 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse housing storage and fulfillment services
Monticello, KY Contact Center.
4255 West Highway 90 | Monticello, KY 42633
- 24,500 sq. ft. (facility 1) + 9,650 sq. ft (facility 2)
- 430 seats (facility 1) + 225 seats (facility 2), with capacity for more than 2,300 agents
- Located in a HUBZone and an Empowerment Zone, providing extra financial incentives to clients whose work takes place here
- Reciprocating backup site, with disaster recovery and contingency support
Annville, KY Contact Center.
513 Roark Road | Annville, KY 40202
- 6,180 sq. ft.
- 150 seats, with capacity for more than 450 agents
- 2 secure segregated Contact Centers
- 12-seat training room
Williamsburg, KY Contact Center.
965 S Highway 25 W | Williamsburg, KY 40769
- 82,429 sq. ft.
- 600 seats, with capacity for more than 1,800 agents
- 5 segregated Contact Centers, 2 training rooms
- Located in first rural Promise Zone designated by Federal Government in 2014
- Designed for intake and scanning operations
- Certified by USCIS as compliant with NARA standards
McAllen, TX Contact Center.
1500 South Jackson Rd. | McAllen, TX 78503
- 42,000 sq. ft.
- 450 seats, with capacity for more than 1,350 agents
- 4 segregated Contact Centers, 4 training rooms
- Bilingual capability